Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Work in Progress

Argh! Or in the words of a friend of mine, GLARGLE!!! Frustrating day in the midst of a frustrating week.

But more on that at a later time.

I've started this blog in the hopes that maybe there will be others who read and will, sympathize, comisserate(sp?) or offer advise on various issues that I discuss. Mostly this will be a blog that allows me to voice and/or vent without driving my friends crazy listening to me...I can just drive my readers crazy. lol

Also, just to let those of you that read know...I am voicing my opinions, views, etc on subjects. Everyone has an opinion. Whether you agree or disagree with mine is besides the point. I am neither uneducated(I have a college degree-thank you much) nor uninformed(I have read up on what I belive to be the best course of action for MY family). If you disagree, feel free to comment, but do with tact, and we can respectfully agree to disagree. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment