Thursday, March 11, 2010

Orders

Well, we finaly have "unofficial" orders. Daddy is going to Iwakuni, Japan for 2 yrs unaccompanied. Because Abby is a level 4 EFMP status it limits me and the girls to the CONUS. So he has to go alone. I know this is what I wanted...for the girls not to leave a place where we are settled, we have therapy, church, school...everything is set here. I guess maybe its just knowing how LITTLE time we have left with him before he has to report...the "oh so wonderful" part of getting order waaaaay later than anyone else....less time to prepare. I guess its good that he has spring OFEC coming up next week. He will be gone from 3/21 to 4/8. Yeah...he's gonna miss Easter. It will give Abby a taste of what will happen when he leaves for Japan...she's the one who is just gonna FREAK about him being gone. I'm a little nervous...I KNOW I can do this. I have done it before...its just that its been 2 and a half years since the last time he was gone for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Jen, that's tough news to hear. But, you are right, yes, you can do it. You'll do whatever you need to. I'll be thinkin gof you. Susan

    ReplyDelete