Monday, August 19, 2013

Home School Attitude


Seriously, I respect those who can home school their kids. Heck, some of my best friends home school their kids...but I am SO SICK of the attitude that has been cropping up more and more from home school mom's towards mom's that send their kids to public school...like we somehow don't care about our children's education or well being as much as THEY care about THEIR child's. I would LOVE to home school my kids, especially my youngest as she is just blowing through work that is well beyond her age and I think I could do it at home. I think I could even manage to home school 2 out of the 3. However, as much as a struggle as we have had this past year with my special needs daughter who is 10, I don't think I would be able to teach her at home. To get her to differentiate between the 2...it's time for SCHOOL WORK. It's time for stuff not related. She has a hard time transitioning anyway and I think it would really confuse her. I'm just getting sick of the holier than though attitude. While I started to run into it only slightly while up north...it is so BAD here in FL!! Specifically where I live now! Borderline ridiculous! I don't judge others for the choices they make...I'm not them, I don't walk in their shoes...so DON'T YOU DARE judge me or look/talk down to me and act like you're better than me because you home school your kids. SO SO SO sick of it! I swear the next person that does it to me is gonna get slapped across the face...and I'm not the violent type. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment